Cover Plexiglass and Lexan With Window Film by Wallpaper For Windows
Updated July 30, 2013 – Like glass, plexiglass and Lexan are smooth, non-porous surfaces that can be decorated with Wallpaper For Windows adhesive-free film. Easily add Frosted privacy, the look of stained glass or a tint of color to these plastic surfaces.
Wallpaper For Windows will adhere and look good for many years and when it is time to redecorate, is easy to remove and reusable. (Adhesive-based films can become very difficult to remove from plastic surfaces.)
For older Lexan or plexiglass that has started to turn white or “fog-up”, using Frosted film is a good way to hide the discoloring.
. . .
Enjoy the benefits of good looks, energy savings, improved privacy, reduced glare and UV filtering by covering them with Wallpaper For Windows.
The Wallpaper For Windows Trim-To-Size service is recommended when covering any glass or plastic surface. Having the film pre-cut, makes the window film project quick and easy.
This entry was posted by Design Team on April 25, 2011 at 12:03 pm, and is filed under Basement Windows, Deco Tint Decorating, Decorate Glass Doors, Decorate Windows, French Pane Windows, Garage Windows, Glass Storm Doors, Multi-Light & French Paned Door Decorating Ideas, Sidelights. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
- Sea Turtle Reef, Stained Glass Art For Windows And Glass Doors
- Palm Tree Borders In Stained Glass And Etched Glass Now Availalble
- Wearable Fall Fashions For Windows & Glass Doors
- Website Upgrade Includes Product Magnifier
- Roswell Stained Glass Border Is Best In Galaxy
- NY Real Estate Journal Impressed With Wallpaper For Windows
- STOP LIVING BEHIND CLOSED BLINDS Sweepstakes
- New Designs in Privacy: One Way Films
- Modern, Innovative Design – Introducing New Boardwalk One-Way Film
- Exciting New Designs: Chevrons, Stripes and More…