Wallpaper For Windows is an elegant, decorative glass film that is an excellent solution to the challenges of covering glass doors, sidelights, windows, and shower enclosures.
Why People Love Wallpaper For Windows
- Allows you to upgrade what you have for far less than the cost of replacement. Improve your living space by adding a decorative focus to dress up an ordinary door or window for a fraction of the cost of genuine glass block, etched glass, or stained glass.
- Makes your house more presentable for selling purposes by adding a custom look or by obscuring an undesirable view. Since Wallpaper For Windows is an adhesive-free vinyl film, it applies in minutes and looks great for years, but can be removed in seconds when it is time to redecorate. It can be left on or removed as part of the sale.
- Improves privacy, especially if you are seeing too much of your neighbors (or visa versa) but don't want to live behind closed blinds. It adds privacy while allowing natural sunlight into the room.
- Hides a bad view by replacing the undesirable view with a decorative window film that looks like it cost hundreds of dollars.
- Filters UV rays and saves energy. Our window film filters UV rays, which cause carpets and furnishings to fade, thereby providing you with energy savings. The thick, 8-mil vinyl film acts as insulation on the glass to keep the room cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. We call it the Wallpaper For Windows effect!
All of our designs are flexible. They can be trimmed to fit a wide range of door and window sizes without changing the basic look of the design. There are 2 types of designs, "wallpaper" designs and "strong element designs".
The wallpaper type designs are the most flexible. They can be used either vertically or horizontally, and are easy to trim and fit any window (arched, half-round, triangular, rectangular). These also are used on glass doors and partitions.
Our stained glass designs also work well trimmed, although a bit of forethought is recommended.
Strong element designs (such as Doral, Ritz, Orleans, Monte Carlo, Faith, and South Beach) are primarily centered on the glass. If trimming is required, opposite sides should be trimmed equally. These designs are excellent for the most popular glass doors: 30-inch-wide and 36-inch-wide French doors, storm doors, sliding glass doors, patio doors, plus sidelights and transom windows.
- Etched Glass Designs add a decorative touch while bringing the focal point from what is through the glass to the glass surface and its surroundings.
- Privacy Glass Designs obscure visibility through the glass day and night. Creating the visual effects of expensive, decorative glass. Privacy Glass designs change appearance under different lighting conditions.
- Frosted Glass Designs are opaque, but allow light into the room. These faux films give glass an elegant, understated look.
- Glass Block Designs combine a decorative architectural element with privacy to upgrade ordinary windows and glass doors to a look of custom glass block.
- Stained Glass Designs add a colorful touch to glass doors and windows, and give incoming light a different hue.
- Decorative Accents are a quick and easy way to add a decorative focus and give ordinary glass an expensive, custom appearance.