Privacy For Bathroom Window Over Tub
Today’s post is from Southern Accents magazine, Best Southern Rooms issue Early 2010 pg 97.*
It’s a good thing this beautiful bathroom doesn’t have neighbors or a trip to the tub would put on quite a show.
If you have a tub window that faces the street or your neighbors, here are some decorating ideas for adding privacy without darkening the room.
The Design Team used both warm and cool colors to demontrate the range of looks that Deco Tint adhesive-free film can have on a room with neutral colors.
The arrangements shown here range in cost from $42 to $115 and are easy to do.
The following colors are available in the Deco Tint Decorative Window Film collection. Each color is available in a see-thru and privacy version, click a color for details.
*”Southern Accents” The Best Southern Rooms magazine and Trademark is owned and published by Oxmoor House of Des Moines, IA. Use of the original image and the Deco Tint added images are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent an endorsement by the magazine or its publisher.
- How to Cover Windows in Front Doors?
- Have A Wallpaper For Windows Design Customized
- Sea Turtle Reef, Stained Glass Art For Windows And Glass Doors
- Palm Tree Borders In Stained Glass And Etched Glass Now Availalble
- Use Window Film Trim To Size Service For French Paned Doors And Windows
- BobVila.com – Window Films With Wow
- Wearable Fall Fashions For Windows & Glass Doors
- NY Real Estate Journal Impressed With Wallpaper For Windows
- STOP LIVING BEHIND CLOSED BLINDS Sweepstakes
- New Designs in Privacy: One Way Films