Have your film Made-to-Size at the US factory.
- Looks Custom-made - because it is!
- Made-to-size replaces the Trim-to-size program.
- Artwork is resized, centered, balanced as needed
- Saves your time, no trimming required.
- Arrives ready to apply.
- Orders typically ship within 2 days of being received.
Made to Size is a service that customizes your order.
- Choose a stock design in the size needed to cover your window/door and add to cart.
- Select the type of window or door to be covered.
- Provide measurements and add to cart.
- repeat as needed
Made-to-size replaces the trim-to-size program. Whether you need a sheet made into one piece, two pieces or 15 pieces, it is only $12.95 per sheet. And we make it to create the best looking results.
Made-to-size designs are proportionately resized (if needed) to create a custom, centered and balanced finished window film.
When the film is made to size at the factory, we take care of the most time-consuming and stressful part of the project, cutting the film to the size of the glass pane(s). (Made To Size tolerance is 1/16 inch by width or length).
When the pre-cut film arrives, all that needs to be done to complete the project is; wet the glass, peel the pre-cut piece(s) from the backing paper and apply using the Free applicator squeegee that is included.
A project that previously took 30-60 minutes can now be finished in 10-15 minutes.
- Measure the glass
- Order the window film that you need
- Order one Made To Size for each sheet you want customized and provide your measurements.
- We make your window film to size.
- You peel the pre-cut pieces from the backing paper and apply to the glass.